"COMMUNITY ENGAGMENT ENCHANCEMENT WELLNESS PROJECT "
This project was initiated by Community Stabilization Project in collaboration with community organizations, community members, and neighbors to enchance the capacity of individuals and groups to make healthy, nutritious choices; and to help transform their choices into desired action and outcomes that build stronger, healthier families and communities.
Who We Are : Community members and organizations working to improve the present and future well-being of our infants, youth, adults , and families in our neighborhoods.
What We Are Doing : Providing tools to help residents empower themselves to create healthier choices, livelihood and also provide opportunities for individuals to become proactive on their issues and polices that are impacting their health and community.
Questions? Contact Melvin Giles (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Check us out at: www.facebook.com
" THIS IS A CSP PROGRAM"
The landlord has the responsibility to make sure your home is fit to live in. If your landlord will not make repairs, there are things you can do to make the landlord fix the problems
MEMBERSHIP FEE IS ONLY:
$10.00 ANNAULY or
VOLUNTEER FOR TWO HOURS PER MONTH
Are you looking for an organization to join that is addressing your issues/concerns, becoming a member of Community Stabilization Project is for you: Benefits of beoming a MEMBER:
HOUSING LOCATION ASSISTANCE
•RECEIVE A MEMBERSHIP CARD (NETWORKING OPPORTIUNITY)
•SELF EMPOWERMENT WORKING TOWARD POLICIES TOWARD INSTITUATIONAL CHANGE
•BE ELIGIBLE TO SERVE ON AFFORDABLE HOUSING ORGANIZATION’S BOARDS
•ASSIST WITH REMOVING HOUSING BARRIER(S)
•MAKE CALLS AND CONNECT MEMBERS TO LEGAL SERVICES
•ACCESS TO DETAILED AND UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION ABOUT TENANT RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITES
Phone: 651-225-8778 LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
VISIT OUR WEBSITE:
2019 " TAKE A STAND TO MAKE A CHANGE"
An Unlawful Detainer is a legal action, in which a landlord files a request to the court to repossess a property. The court decides if the tenant should be evicted or if they have a legal right to remain on the property.
An Unlawful Detainer action is to recover real property; it is NOT intended to recover back rent. If the amount of rent owing falls within the monetary jurisdiction of Conciliation Court, you may wish to start an action there. If the amount exceeds the jurisdictional limit of that court, you must bring your action in the Civil Division of the District Court.
Reasons for filing for eviction:
Non-payment of rent (most common)
Not moving after receiving proper notice or after lease has expired
Cancellation of a Contract for Deed
Lease violation - including drug related
Compliance with Minnesota Statute 504B.181
Minnesota Statute 504B.181 requires that you advise the tenant of the following in writing, and post in a conspicuous place in the building:
Name and address of person authorized to manage the premises
Name and address of the owner of the premises or the agent
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT UNLAWFUL DETAINER:
* When a lanlord file Eviction Order is a Public Record.
* A landlord can cancel a Eviction Order after it has been filed within proper time frame, from date of filing with court.
* When you go to court and make a settlement with the landlord, the Eviction "UD" can be Expunged after the settlement has been reached.
* When making a settelement agreement with landlord& attorney, in the settelement agreement ask that after the settlement has been reached that the Eviction "UD" be expunged.
*If you made a settlement and it has been settled, along with proof and the Eviction still show on public record, it can be expunged.
* When filing for expungement check to see if you qualify for "Fee Waiver".
* After your Eviction"UD" has been expunged, you have to send letter to all Tenant Screening Agencies in Minnesota.
* If you owe a Landlord and no longer live at the property, try to make a settlement agreement to get the Eviction"UD" expunged.